Monday 2 July 2012

My MiSSiON this year....

In the begining of 2012 i decided to start scrap booking my Wedding Day photo's... Seeing as all i seem to be doing lately is my beautiful girls, so this was something of me/for me to show my life journey.

This is one of my first pages so far.

My husband Nathan before he headed to the Church


The idea would be that i would find a sketch (any one in that fact that grabbed my eye). One sketch a month and create a page for my album that would eventually give me a beautiful story of my day.

So far i have remained true to my mission - except 1 due to my excitement of setting up a blog in June and entering my 1st challenge on line. Over the weeks ahead i will share them with you. So for today is one that took me some time to do seeing as its masculine. . . and i tried to be very simplistic tin the layout for i love that look YET it is outside my comfort zone.

Now i did follow a sketch, but for the life of me i can't remember where i found it .... possible Frosted Designs....... - YES! here is the link (i used a card sketch though) What do you think?

Have you created any pages of a special day you can share?

 XOXOX Maryleen

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the circles for the challenge!! I love the simplicity of the layout and the pretty colors, with just the little bit of flourishing around your photos! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the insight and encouragement...

      Delete
  2. This is just beautiful! I love the flourishes! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you could take a look... Looking forward to many more sketches :-)

      Delete
  3. I just LOVE this layout! I've always loved the look of pictures cut in circles, but I hardly ever do it! I looove the frame behind the picture of your hubs too...it's a beautiful simplistic layout...you totally rocked it!! Congrats on starting up your own blog! You're going to love it...but it's addicting!! lol So glad you could join us this week @ Frosted Designs! And congrats on your top 3 last week too!!
    Blessings!

    Sarah
    http://scrapsbysarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement - i really did find it challenging but at least i can say ive done it ....

      Delete
  4. Love the challenge you have set yourself! GO YOU. Love this layout too xxx

    ReplyDelete